I am a visionary, pragmatic leader. I am passionate about people, product and strategic delivery for growth-focused companies.
My proven track record of building products and transforming businesses through 20 years of leadership experience with an ability to build lasting, trusted relationships allow me to deliver outcomes that support low risk, high reward decisions.
- 25+ years in business, IT and engineering roles in software, retail/CPG, healthcare, academia, and finance industries
- 10+ years in people management leadership roles with teams ranging in size of 4 to 35 people
- Lead executive and senior-level business and digital transformation stakeholder teams of up to 250
- Built 3 successful businesses, raised in families of entrepreneurs, business owners, and community leaders
- Handled budgets of up to $121 million
HR technology startup for B2B employee engagement and B2C job seekers, 5 advisors, bootstrapped. Delaware C Corporation.
GDPR, Sales and Marketing Technology Engineering Management, 4 direct reports.
Principal PM Consultant
Digital and Business Transformation, Business Intelligence and Telemetry leader in the Office of the CIO.
Senior Solution Manager
HR and Finance Solution Delivery, Product Management, global procurement, accounts payable, headcount product owner.
Senior Business Manager Consultant
Annual Operating Planning for $121M budget, PMO, Chief of Staff.
Retail and digital stores technology operations PMO leader, infrastructure, product management, ITSM, team of 23 reports, manager of managers.
Business intelligence, corporate reporting, enterprise data management leader, taxonomy, data governance, team of 6 reports globally, manager of managers.
University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology: Law, Society and Social Policy, 2004